Localize your insurance solution outside TIA core
Country Layers or TIA Country Specific Functionality (TIA CSF) is a set of local extension modules to the core TIA Solution supporting connectivity to the insurance-relevant authorities, registries, financial institutions and third party programs that insurers deal with in their daily operations in a given market. Implemented in a simplified and structured way, Country Specific Functionality adheres to the TIA Core coding standards and is continuously updated.
TIA Technology currently maintains TIA CSF for the following countries:
• Denmark – 11 modules + language file
Country Specific Functionality reduces your company’s total cost of ownership by shortening implementation time significantly and offering deep process automation of various key business processes whilst reducing human errors. Implemented in a simplified and structured way, TIA CSF adheres to the TIA Core coding standards and is continuously updated.
Besides language files and currency maintenance, TIA CSF handles such country-specific operations as:
- Collection of premiums via credit card (e.g. Direct Debit, PBS, Giro, OCR and EFT)
- Standardized look-up of data in national registries of citizens, companies, vehicles, road service authorities( e.g. Autotax, VTR, DMR)
- Retrieval of information from fraud databases like FISH and HUNTER
- Retrieval of claims history such as CUE and GSR
- Utilities for postal codes and address search e.g. Polaris RTE
- Product Writer integration, authority reporting and EDI/XML message exchange formats
Local extensions for other countries are also available from some of our partners.