Sollers Consulting is an international company specialized in advisory and implementation services for financial sector. The company was established in the year 2000 by experts in operational and IT consulting. From the beginning the company focus has been to serve clients in insurance sector. We have helped so far major insurance companies to transform their business through core insurance solution implementation in such countries like Poland, Germany, Switzerland, Finland, Belgium, Iceland, Romania, United Kingdom.
The core value of Sollers Consulting is strong team of professionals – company employs around 450 highly qualified consultants and developers in four locations in Europe: Warsaw, Lublin, Poznań and Cologne. Services are delivered in various operating models as onsite operation, nearshoring and offshoring support. We utilize agile methodologies (Scrum) for our projects.
Our TIA oriented consultants have strong expertise and experience in TIA related projects:
- IT architecture design
- Core system implementation
- Gaps analysis and feasibility study
- Transformation program management
- Front-end development
- Maintenance support
Sollers Consulting supports its Clients with modern agile project management methods such as Scrum methodology. Our consultants are certified Scrum experts and help our Client with agile mentoring.
The scope of services includes the following areas:
- Combination of insurance market knowledge and understanding of technology
- Practical solutions
- Strategy which guarantees investment profitability
- Broad experience in strategy and IT implementation management
- Guarantee that implemented changes are congruent with the strategy and the needs of the business
- Ability to effectively manage costs, risks, quality and duration of the implementation
- Insurance business processes expertise
- Understanding that processes have to run smoothly throughout many different areas, divisions and departments of the company
- Experience in supporting business processes with the appropriate technology infrastructure
- Understanding how technology can support business
- Awareness of technology opportunities and limitations
- Knowledge how to achieve profit from investing in technology, which is the result of analysis in investment, product, services and client profitability studies
Sollers Consulting is distinguished by ability to combine business knowledge with competence in new technologies. Sollers Consulting team has completed various projects for over 60 financial groups from all over the world. The company cooperates with a number of partners providing well recognized out-of-the-box solutions dedicated for the financial market.
Sollers Consulting Sp. z o.o.
Warszawa, ul. Koszykowa 54
Sollers Consulting GmbH
Köln, Kattenbug 2